Can kojic soap get rid of dark underarms? The answer is….yes!
Kojic acid soap can lighten dark underarms but it takes about 8 weeks or so to see results assuming that you’re CONSISTENT and PATIENT with it.
But to expedite the process, please follow my instructions below.
****Prior to following my instructions, please make sure that your underarms are hairless. Hairy underarms won’t absorb whatever products you put in it!****
- Prior to using the kojic soap in your underarms, make sure that you’ve washed/scrubbed the area thoroughly using a loofah or washcloth.
- Leave the soap in the area for about 10-15 minutes, then wash thoroughly with cold water.
- Apply an underarm whitening cream (AT NIGHT). Leave this on. DO NOT wash off.
- Use a whitening deodorant (MORNING).
- Avoid shaving or using razors that have been used before. I prefer waxing (here’s a good DIY wax) or sugaring.